We chose Villa Beach Cottages as we wanted something different to the all inclusive resort type of holiday. We had a wonderful room on the upper floor which was called the Derek Walcott Suite. It has a double height ceiling in the bedroom, a whirlpool bath and a very comfortable bed. The balcony is spacious and a perfect place to relax and watch the sunset or eat . There is an extremely well equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook a meal if you feel like staying in. The General manager and owner Colin Hunte was kind enough to spend an hour and a half with us giving us excellent suggestions of things to do on St Lucia and the best restaurants to visit. The girls at reception were very friendly and efficient, booking our excursions for us and offering alternatives if there were no spaces left. We decided not to rent a car as there are not many signposts on the island and instead used two of the hotel´s drivers Claudius and Sadiq. They are both extremely knowledgeable about St Lucia and made sure we got the best out of our excursions. We would highly definitely recommend Villa Beach Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries