After visiting St Lucia for many years we branched out from our usual accommodations at Ti Kaye for villa beach cottages. The decision to branch out based somewhat on our decision to bring our 24 year old niece with us to the island this year. A creature of habit, I was apprehensive about staying somewhere new and I can now admit that I was pleasantly surprised. It was great to have a full kitchen to make meals and drinks in. Being right on the ocean was great, we had an excellent view that looked like a post card everyday. I had read previous reviews about Claudius the cab driver, and they are all correct. He made our travels around the island safe, fun, and very personalized. The world famous Claudius is an amazing asset to this property. The rest of the staff were excellent as well. We will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less