I was attending a conference and wanted to avoid staying in the big international hotel where it was located and my daughter wanted somewhere to read. A suite in Villa Beach Cottages was just what we needed: quiet, secluded, with the rooms opening directly (if on the ground floor) onto the decking giving onto the beach. Staff couldn't be more obliging. Very good support facilities -- internet cafe, laundry; no catering but the fully equipped kitchen enabled us to make breakfast. The neighbouring restaurant shut too early in the evening for us to be able to make much use of it, though they were anxious to oblige. My only regret is that I didn't get to see the Walcott room with his paintings, because it was occupied at the time. Good to see a painting by Ron Savory in Reception. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less