My wife and I just returned from a weeks honeymoon at Villa Beach. We cannot say enough about this place. The staff were very friendly and accommodated our every wish. They made all of the arrangements for the excursions we wanted to try. They have a car rental company on site and you can rent for a week or even just a day. The rental fee is very reasonable. We stayed in the honeymoon villa which is two floors and two patios. It is a stand alone building. The amenities are great. The bed was very soft, the bathroom was well appointed and the timbered ceiling was beautiful. Villa Beach does not have a restaurant, but each villa has a full kitchen. My wife and I ended up cooking most of our meals and we enjoyed eating them on the upstairs patio watching the sunset. There is a big supermarket about a 5 minute walk, so getting supplies is easy. The entire property is very quiet. We found it very easy to unwind and relax. They also have 24 hour security who patrol the grounds. These guys are very friendly and quick to shoo away any locals who approach you on the beach to try and sell you something. Don't get me wrong, the beach is very quiet and this doesn't happen often, just once in a while. But when it does, the guys are right there to tell the local to leave their guests alone. My wife and I will certainly come back. The cottages do not have a fitness center but I gave it 5 stars anyway because the ocean is only 20 steps away and swimming is a great workout.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less