I told my son if planned a vacation for my husband and myself he could go. He researched and came up with Villa Beach Cottages and he did a great job. We loved it here. The place is beautiful and the service was wonderful, The women at the front desk were extremely helpful making car reservations, dinner reservations, and researching sites for us to visit. Colin gave us great advice as to where to go for meals and fun. We fell like we didn't miss anything. We were disappointed in the underwater life as there was little to see because of damage from Hurricane Thomas in 2010. We snorkeled and chose not to dive. However, we spent much more time above the ocean this vacation and the island is beautiful. The flowers were spectacular with a lot of variety. We went to the botanical gardens, the waterfall, and the mud baths with a driver/guide set up by the resort and had a fantastic trip!! This is a must do! We also climbed Gros Piton which was a difficult climb but very rewarding, Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries