We had previously stayed at Bay Gardens Beach Resort and loved it. This time we wanted more of the private "villa feel" and found it at the cottages. We had our own patio with table & chairs, fully stocked kitchen, spacious bath and privacy. I don't think we saw more than 10 guests the whole time we were there. Colin, the owner, did go out of his way to give us pointers as this was our second time in St. Lucia. He was right on. Very clean, friendly staff, all made for a relaxing week. Pool, and beach at your back door.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less