This was our first trip to St. Lucia. We did not want to stay in a big resort, in my searching I found VBC, we just returned home after 17 nights of pure pleasure, We were not disappointed, the room was spacious, very clean, 2nd floor, end unit, sun settings were beautiful. Everyone at VBC from Colin on down where helpful, friendly and knew us by our name not room #. The cab drivers provided by VBC were very friendly and we always got a good history lesson about St. Lucia. The beach was very inviting and clean. We were in walking distance of two grocery stores. Next door was The Wharf Restuarant, great food, large portions and very reasonable prices. Lisa will greet you at the door, dad does the cooking and Colonel is behind the bar. Try the homemade cheesecake. It was an enjoyable stress free trip, VBC handled everything for us. If you are thinking about going to St. Lucia, check out VBC, you will not be disappointed, also family friendly. We will return and stay at VBC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries