My husband and I rented a first floor 2 bedroom villa at VBC with another couple for a week and what a special place we discovered. The owner, Colin Hunte, met with us for approximately an hour and gave us so many wonderful tips regarding restaurants and tours.The office staff, groundsmen and cab drivers were all so friendly and helpful and made us feel right at home. We spent a great deal of time with our cab driver, Ali, and we thoroughly enjoyed his company. He was a great tour guide and a very safe driver. Our villa was so large and well equipped. We intended to just have coffee in our room and go out for meals because we were on vacation. We ended up eating breakfast on our patio, snacks in the afternoon, and brought in a couple of dinners. Although we thoroughly enjoyed touring the Island, we looked forward to returning to our slice of paradise at VBC. It was so mesmerizing watching the sunsets from our patio or sitting on the lounge chairs by the pool. We just loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries