I recently returned from a 14 night stay at VBC with my wife and son (2 years old) and it was absolutely amazing. As a seasoned traveller, and reading the reviews on here, our expectations were high to say the least. The staff were excellent throughout the trip, offering an effective concierge service - booking activities and restaurants as well as being friendly and welcoming hosts. We were there when Tropical Storm Isaac passed over and the owner Colin Hunte made an extra effort to put us at ease. We also had our own driver/tour guide called Claudius - he was absolutely brilliant and took us on a number of tours. We travelled with our 2 year old son and Claudius could not do enough for us - continually allowing us to keep our car seat with him whilst he left us to come and pick us up later. He is trustworthy, reliable and when we went on long tours, he was great with our son - allowing us to have some time to take photos and enjoy the mudbath! We really are grateful to him and cannot recommend his services enough. As for the suite - well the pictures say it all! Absolutely loved this place, can't sing its praises enough and, most importantly, cant wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less