Our family (me, husband and 14 & 16 year old girls) just returned from a week in St. Lucia and the Villa Beach Cottages. Neva was incredibly patient and answered all of my e-mail questions. She, along with Nadia and Olivia were wonderfully helpful in the office in setting up our excursions. We met with Colin on our first full morning - and he gave us a wonderful history as well as a verbal tour of the island. We took him up on a number of his suggestions. We stayed in a 2 BR deluxe on the 2nd floor. Both bedrooms were quite large. The only drawback I can think of is that the balcony was only accessible through our master bedroom (although my husband and I didn't consider this a drawback in any way). We did find that the wi-fi in the room was spotty.
If we ever go back to St. Lucia, I would easily consider staying here again -- especially if going as a family. Villa beach Cottages truly made our vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less