My husband and I got married June 10th, and soon after left for 8 days, 7 nights in St. Lucia.
First the weather was spectacular, the island was amazing, fun activities, great food.
Now, to say the Villa Beach Cottages was great was an understatement. The girls in reception, Neva, Nadia and Olivia set us up with a great taxi driver for most of our stay, and helped us plan the most personal honeymoon experience. We went zip lining, on an ATV tour, helicopter ride, kayaking, snorkeling, and so much more. They also gave us some great restaurants to try. Our favorite: the Coal Pot!
Colin, the manager, sat down with us, helped us plan activities and gave a great history of the Cottages.
Our honeymoon villa was perfect. The cottage feel to the place was perfect, spiral staircase and all. Two decks, kitchen, lovely bedroom.
The cottages have a beautiful beach, right on the water, lovely landscape and pools.
AND being the middle of June, and a slower season, we had the entire resort almost to ourselves.
Down the beach is a Sandals, it was always busy. SO, SO glad we weren't there. The Villa Beach Cottages was small, personal, quiet and romantic. They even set up dinner on our porch, through Coconuts restaurant. What a perfect way to spent our favorite day there: spent the day in Soufrierre, and come back to a sunset dinner on our porch.
The perfect honeymoon!!! Definitely recommend the Villa Beach Cottages. We're thinking for a 5 or 10 year anniversary, heading back again!! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less