My boyfriend and I stayed at Rendezvous last year; after researching other hotels on Trip Advisor we settled on this one. We were rewarded well for the research. The hotel is smaller than most, NO children or teens and it has the friendliest vibe, without being intrusive. We had a fabulous holiday, I've never been so upset to leave a place before! The staff are some of the nicest people you could meet - they go out of their way to help, are always smiling and cheerful and make the hotel what it is. They are a real credit to this gorgeous place.
The poolside swim-up bar is great for afternoon cocktails and if you want to get involved then there are so many games or water sports to get stuck into. We loved sailing and could take our own boat out after a lesson. Diving is free too, which is a real plus for avid divers. My boyfrined did a few and I tried a couple. I loved the snorkelling trip we took just a bit further up the coast. My partner also did a fishing excursion and came back with the catch of the day, which they will clean and cook for you :)
Food - too good, hence I put on about 3 kilos but it was so tempting and even though they rotate on the 2nd week it was fine, I wasn't bored and even looked forward to some of the themed nights coming around again. We also went to the restaurant 3 times - excellent, real first-class service and all you pay for is the wine. Really impressed.
I can't say enough about the staff and the shows they put on each night, absolutely brilliant bunch of people. The room was clean and functioned perfectly for us as we're not the kind to laze about inside in front of a TV - why, when the sun is shining and the beach is your living room? bar service and beach service were always prompt and with a smile. The gardens were gorgeous and we had 4 treatments at the spa - again the service was excellent. I felt really pampered the whole time we were on holiday - bliss.
I would absolutely go again and recommend this beautiful bit of paradise without hesitation. I still miss having afternoon tea on the terrace....
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel
- Rendezvous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Resort All Inclusive
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.