This was our first ever experience of an all inclusive holiday. In our case a honeymoon. We were thrilled with the quality of the accommodation and the excellence of the service provided. The staff could not be more helpful and very quickly we began to expect and enjoy their company. The resort was clean and comfortable and the food was ideal. I enjoyed the way that I was cajoled into a cricket match and some fiercely contested volleyball. The water sports activities were well-run and we enjoyed our scuba experience as part of the package (a real bonus). The fishing trip was not quite up to scratch and several of our party were experienced fisherman and disappointed with the lack catch due to poor tackle and choice of reef. Sometimes simplicity is best! Otherwise we could not fault the resort and would definitely return. Great value for money and utterly relaxing. I'm not sure if I could have squeezed any more food in!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Regatta Hotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries