We choose the Rendezvous for our honeymoon.
Having read all the other reviews ours is very much the same. Airport no issue, graveyard not an issue.
We had our room upgraded to a beach cottage,which was fantastic, the only issue was the wardrobe doors which didn't close, 2 staff noticed it and said they would deal with. They didn't! Still didn't close at the end of the holiday.
Location was gorgeous, staff were superb, Carmen in Trysting and morning breakfast looked after us so well and really made you feel special. The service from the staff was a master class to others in how to deliver excellent customer service. However when it's not there, goodness me do you notice. On one Sunday it went all wrong in the restaurant. We had to get our own wine from the bar, twice and our water from the side! Not good :-(
The food was lovely, but do struggle with a buffet, we managed to get into the Trysting 6 nights out of the 10 and would definitely recommend, the food is wonderful and waitered service is what I would like all the time.
At the end, we got home to find they are had made a charge to our credit card, took quite a bit to get it refunded so always check.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries