I'll start with the good the staff & hotel and grounds are wonderful and the planes & cemetery are no problem.
The bad- it is the most boring hotel & resort I have ever stayed in- there is no atmosphere at all. The age group this is suited for is elderly people. The food is average not spectacular as others are saying.The beach is not great go more north of the island to get the beautiful beaches. St Lucia is a wonderful island itself. The hotel needs to seriously liven up I heard the accousist version of titanic theme tune 500 times. The rooms have no television either! Also a handy tip bring a torch as the evening lighting is very dim. All in all it its a very tranquil resort and I don't want to put people off but you must only go to this hotel if you want to do nothing & if saga holidays are your thing.
Conclusion- anyone under the age of 40 choose a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries