My husband and I decided to take a risk with the weather and stayed here at the very end of July. Thankfully we were very fortunate and it only really rained on our last day. We stayed in a garden view room which had just been renovated and was right next to the lazy river. The room itself was lovely and modern, didn't have any problems with anything leaking/not working.
The whole place is lovely but the one thing that really impressed us was the quality of the food. O often find that when you go all inclusive, the food can be somewhat lacking. Not so at the Rendezvous. The chefs there were absolutely fantastic. The food was different every night and was always fresh. You never got the impression it had been sitting under heat lamps for hours. The beach BBQ was excellent.
The staff were on the whole lovely, all though the odd one seemed a bit straight faced. Mostly though, they couldn't do enough to help you.
If we had stayed longer then I think we probably would have needed to go on some trips or something. Although my husband did make the most of the free water sports and discovered that he sucks at windsurfing! For a week all inclusive just relaxing then I don't think you coud easily beat this place in terms of value for money, beautiful location and gorgeous food. Oh, and the "airport noise" is really only an issue if you're the kind of person who finds fault with everything. It was barely noticeable!
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel
- Rendezvous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Resort All Inclusive
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.