This was a beautiful resort upon a beautiful island.
The staff were great, friendly and respectful if you just wanted to sun yourself and relax in peace.
The land and sea safari was superb, Romain aka Lettuce was a wonderful guide, both knowledgable and entertaining. A fantastic way to see and understand the island. Who knew pineapples took so long to grow and that cashew nuts came off of fruit the size of mangoes!?
The food was varied and of a high standard. They often showcased local produce and cuisine but not so prominent that you had no other choices. Different themes every night and a changing menu at the a la carte restaurant meant plenty of variety.
Word of warning, if you are a light sleeper you will want to take ear plugs. The noise from the local tree frogs is quite something at night!
Loved every minute. Ignore the bad reviews regarding planes, hardly noticed and the graveyard is discreet and well away from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries