June 21, 2006
I've travelled to many places and always thought, vacationing on the Resorts in Disney, Florida was heavenly, until I found Windjammer Landing in St. Lucia. I arrived when it was dark on January 2, 2006, so I didn't get to see my surroundings. I would also like you to know that, I found WindjammerLanding, the night before I flew into St.Lucia with the help of my daughter. I told her, to just book it, I really needed a place, I would stay the night and find something better the next day.What I experienced, when I woke up the next morning was simply beautiful. The view from my Villa was incredible and relaxing. I called the front desk to let them know that I would spend my vacation at this Resort. I spent my first week at Windjammer Landing, went to St. Vincent for a few days, and came back to Windjammer Landing to stay for about nine more days.
The service was the greatest. I ordered room service a few times and it was always prompt and delicious. They have a great team of friendly housekeeping staff - Thanks Matilda. My experience at dining on the resort, was always great. There is also the wonderful addition of having Ambassadors dedicated to checking on the guests almost daily, to see if they can assist you in anything that might make your stay more enjoyable - Thanks Dee. I enjoyed the resort shuttle service that took you around the resort anytime you needed it -24hrs service. The drivers are the best. I had the pleasure of spending time by the beach, and the view is incredible. I enjoyed this vacation the best, because I was able to enjoy it, at my own speed with peace, tranquilty and the dedicated team of Windjammer Landing. I enjoyed the Villa setup, because I always felt that I had lots of privacy. The bedroom, bathroom and living room are very spacious. There was also enough space to have a group over for drinks on the terrace.
I have recommended Windjammer Landing to all my family and friends in Ottawa, Canada. I can't stop singing the praises of this Jewel, I found in St. Lucia. I would stay at Windjammer again and again. I will definately be back soon. This was my best vacation ever! Windjammer Landing I salute You ! I would like to add, that the reason this Resort is the best in my book, it's because you have the best staff, they were the most friendly, willing and helpful staff, I've met in a long time. They were always ready to assist you in whatever you needed. Again, many thanks. Hope to see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries