We found Windjammer Landing about 4 years ago through a travel agent when we were looking for a Family Spring Break option for our 19 year old. All 3 of us fell in love immediately with the island and the people. We were warmly welcomed by the staff as if we had already been friends. Our accommodations were wonderful and our view of the St Lucia sunsets couldn't have been better.
Although we have NEVER considered a "time share" option, we were curious about their Private Residence Club. Needless to say, we purchased a week in the Hibiscus Suite which we will enjoy for many years. At this point we have been there 5 times and have never been disappointed. We are always greeted by the staff with a smile and a "welcome back". We have met wonderful friends over the years that are also "repeaters".
There are lots of options to explore the island by sea, jeep or taxi. For those that wish to just remain in the resort, there are water sports, a spa, pools, daily activities and a wonderful beach. Likewise, the resort has 5 dining options but there are also many fabulous restaurants off site. They also have a kids club for children over the age of 4 or a nanny service for those that are younger.
Many units have full kitchens, washer and dryers and private pools. Every unit we have stayed in comes with an amazing view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries