My wife and I stayed here for a very brief trip to St. Lucia. It was planned last minute and was our first trip to the island.
Our room was very spacious with a kitchen, living room and separate bedroom. We also had a balcony with a beautiful view. Our room had air conditioning throughout but note that there are rooms with "open air" living rooms, which can get a little warm. Also our room had an HDTV which was nice to have to catch up on news, although the cable can be spotty at best.
There are several resteraunts here and in our brief stay we managed to eat at Upper Deck (seafood), DragonFly (Carib-Asian), and Jammers (island/pub food). All of the food was fantastic. Food and drink prices were moderate. Having only been to the island once I can't say if they are high or low for a resort. There was a little market on property though that sold food, snacks, and drinks for reasonable prices which was a big plus.
The resort is right on the beach. It was very nice during our stay. Not too crowded and no hawkers which I saw mentioned in other reviews.
Lastly, plan for a 90 - 120 minute drive to and from the airport. It's a bit of a hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries