I stayed at the Windjammer in December 2012 on the All Inclusive plan. My room was very large plus my unit came with a rooftop deck. How awesome is that? Only drawback is that it rained quite heavily and my closet flooded a tad. Luckily only 1 pair of shoes were wet, but when they dried, no issues. Wish I had more time up there. I felt as if I was staying at a quaint loft on a beautiful island.
The property is quite large and very hilly. You would have to take a shuttle bus from the lobby to your room. I tried walking one day and gave up. Just too much of an incline. That's the only drawback of this hotel, waiting for the shuttles. But on the good side, having your luggage transported by shuttles is a luxury. ;)
The food was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed breakfast and dinner. Staff was very pleasant. Most nights would hang out a the bar and listen to live music or just watch TV. So relaxing by the water and the barstaff was great.
The spa services were nice too. While there the main pool was closed so they offered us a complimentary spa service + Free foot therapy. The ladies were amazing. So kind, and full of smiles. Definitely added to the experience. The one improvement would be to upgrade the facilities. Had the facilities matched the service, I'd rate this higher.
Wifi is available in the lobby, but it's spotty at best. They need to improve this. It's not as if I go on vacation to work, but this was a working vacation and having your connection drop all the time was quite bothersome.
Overall, I enjoyed this property. Some of the villas were pure luxury. Saw a lot of generational families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries