My husband and I went to Sandals Halcyon Beach to renew our vows after 25 years of marriage. We had the most wonderful time. Maggie, our wedding coordinator, was fantastic. She made our dreams come true.
We loved our room. We stayed in the Honeymoon concierge room right on the beach. The staff was so gracious.
There were no lines for the water sports and the staff at the watersports was fantastic.
The food in the Italian restaurant was far the best. We ate there two nights. We loved the Minestrone soup and the chocolate mousse dessert.
We loved the smallness of this Sandals. We did visit the other two Sandals nearby, but as other people have written in their reviews, we always enjoyed coming back to the Halcyon at night.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Hotel
- Sandals Halcyon
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.