We went to Sandals Halcyon to get married. We brought along 10 other people. Our stay was amazing. The staff was great. It wasn't over crowded which is what we wanted. I read all the reviews on this site before we went, some good and some bad, but we really enjoyed ourselves. The wedding department there was excellent. I had an issue with the wedding planners off site, I went through three, one quit, one was let go, and the third was new. She had to ask a supervisor about everything. Once onsite, they took over and made it the perfect day.
The only problem I had was the staff in the photo shop. They were very unfriendly, and made you feel stupid. All of them had attitudes. The photographers were amazing, it was just the shop's staff that were complete jerks.
We stayed from 10/12-10/19 and the weather was great. We had a couple storms that lasted 30 minutes at the most. Kelly's resturant was the worst on the resort. Mario's and the Japanesse resturant's were the best. Even the buffet style place was better than Kelly's.
We took the Gullian Knows tour, they treated my wedding group like VIP's we had our own bus, we had our own table at mom's house, and he even made us a gift for our wedding day!! Amazing guy! Take this tour!!! Highly recommended!There was a lot to do and they didn't rush. The other tours were rushed. We also did the zip lining, so much fun!!! I recommend it.
Halcyon is the smallest of the three resorts but we met a lot of great people, never fought over a chair at the FUN pool, and there was something for everyone. If you don't have fun here, it's your own fault. Thanks to the staff that made it the perfect wedding day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries