Stayed at Halcyon Beach from 6th November for 10 days, absolutely wonderful!
Icing on the cake was the cake which we received on our anniversary, thanks to the staff!!!!!
The most relaxing holiday we have had, resort smaller than the other two on the island but easily the best. We became familiar with the staff and were always made to feel very welcome.
This again due to the small scale site. Highly recommend The Pier Restaurant and Mario's (Italian), Bayside for wonderful breakfast and a la carte. EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!
We do not normally visit twice but will certainly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Castries