Auberge Seraphine is a nice place. Its more of a place for someone who is visiting friends on island and just wants a place to sleep. Its quiet, safe and most of all, close to the city and airport, for those who just want to overnight. The staff is generally pleasant. I have hosted many activities in their conference rooms and the staff was very helpful, they have a nice pool close to the rooms and its very private, the staff don't harassing guests and the lady at the reception desk is always smiling at guests!
I sometimes have lunch here on Saturdays with my mom and sis. Very light, tasty and also very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries