Auberge Seraphine is a true St Lucian hotel which caters for local business people and also for international business travellers. My father has been staying at this small hotel for the past 20 years when on business and loves it so much. This is the second time we have all stayed a week with my children and had a family vacation together.
The hotel is in a great location for independant travellers, it is a short walk from the craft market, fruit/veg market and grocery store, and across the bay, (again a short walk), is the Coalpot restaurant.
The pool is lovely, rooms 304 and 303 are worth paying a little extra for as you get a fantastic view accross the harbour from your private balcony. You can leave your balcony doors open and listen to the bull frogs and the birds. The open restaurant is a delight to be in; breakfast was great, and Barbara was wonderful always asking about our day.
We hired a car which gave us the freedom to tour the island at our leisure and there is so much to see and do.
Auberge Seraphine is a real taste of St Lucia which you won't get in an all inclusive resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Regatta Hotels so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries