Hotel grounds were pretty and pool deck was nice with shaded tables and lounge chairs. The room itself was clean, but basic. It did have a flat screen tv with full cable package. There was an iron/ironing board and fridge in the room. I would compare it to a high 3 or lower end 4 star hotel in the US. We found the service all over the island very friendly, but slow and this was no different.
We also ate dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. The restaurant is open air, so I recommend bug spray for dinner. We had a pizza which was surprisingly good. It was freshly made upon order. Breakfast was also freshly made, but not as good as the dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Regatta Hotels so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries