Very friendly and courteous staff. My first impression was that I was pleased but not overwhelmed.
Some little things were missing such as washroom amenities. As the week went on, I began to better appreciate the entire package. The restaurant especially in the evening serves really very good local food - Mahi Mahi, Dorado, Tuna, Shrimp, etc. The room on the upper level had its own private patio which became a favorite evening haunt for a nightcap. Rooms 203,204 and 303,304 offer very private good size accommodation with a view of Vigie Bay and all of the boating traffic. For someone on business, this served as a pleasant distraction. There are several poolside rooms which looked nice but are obviously less private. I was there just recently in July and the hotel was not crowded. From the hotel there several places I could go when I found the time. You should go to the Coal Pot restaurant just across the bay and a five or so minute walk. It is one of the best restaurants on the island if not the best.
My experience at the Auberge Seraphine only got better as the week went along. Hopefully, my wife and I will visit St. Lucia on holiday and the Auberge would be at the top of the list. It is not a resort it the typical manner whilst it does offer something more low key, very pleasant and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Regatta Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries