The rooms were outdated compared to most other hotels i stay at, but it didn't diminish the stay whatsoever. The restaurant was great - food fabulous. I never considered eating anywhere else during my stay. Staff was most courteous and helpful. I plan to return here with my wife as soon as i'm able, and definitely recommend this hotel to visitors to Castries. Nice pool for those who would use it - not generally something i do. Nice and clean. My room had a great view of the harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries