Prior to joining friends in Soufriere we wanted a taste of real St Lucia, and where better to provide it than A Peace of Paradise. Whilst on first glance this guest house was smaller and more rustic than I was expecting, the service and glorious beauty of the surrounding rainforest more than made up for that.
Lorraine is an exceptional host, always on hand for anything we might need but never intrusive; she recommended a few changes to our itinerary and suggested local specialities which really improved our experience of the area. The local tour guide Melvin took us on a fabulous educational walk up the mountain, through the plantations and into the rainforest proper - thoroughly recommended.
The rooms are small, there's no getting away from that - we struggled to get around the bed to the suitcase, but the large kitchen is excellent for self catering and the porch area just fabulous - we spent a lot of time out there, reading, watching the frogs and lizards, and just generally chilling. Overall we had a wonderful stay and I wouldn't have changed a thing.
- Also Known As:
- a Peace Of Paradise Hotel
- a Peace Of Paradise Hotel St. Lucia
- A Peace Of Paradise St. Lucia, Caribbean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A countryside Bed and Breakfast in a serene location on the East Coast of St. Lucia. Near to outdoor activities such as 1000 acre ATV tour, Rain Forest Canopy tour, Mountain Bike Riding and Wind and Kite Surfing (20 mins. drive). Enjoy the most delicious cuisine at nearby Fox Grove Inn and relax and listen to the sweet sounds of nature in this lush tropical setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your A Peace of Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.