Chrystele bent over backwards to make our trip a great one! The hotel is hip and trendy and the views from any room is wonderful! Being Americans, I felt because I didn't speak the language I was a bit irritating to them but hey St. Barts talks about being the best and that's what we wanted. We where frazzled at first because I didn't do much research on what we needed. Different plugs for our hairdryers and cell phone chargers. Having a family back home we needed to keep in touch! So we rented a phone, got some food to have on hand. Then all was good. The breakfast brunch was good, they could have had a little more as far as a variety of fruits and cheeses. It was wonderful but the same thing every morning was a bit. You do have to have a car to drive everywhere, not a hotel so you don't get that kind of service but that was all good after we got settled. The car thing was a pain if you like to drive around on those small roads. After having some wine or a few cocktails at dinner, then drive home? Bad idea! The cab drivers on the island are mean, late and don't really like their jobs it seems. Chrystele did a great job we difinetly where high maintenance. She set us up with a friend of hers that does private hiking tours. Hélène Berneir owns a place called Easy Time. She was so great! So we did that and drove around the whole island and looked at the beaches, the restaurants, Le Ti, best and friendly! We would go back seeing the other places. You really can't go wrong anywhere on the island I suspect. If you like privacy, it was wonderful!!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices Hotel Grand Cul-De-Sac
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices Hotel
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices St. Barthelemy/Grand Cul-De-Sac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few dozen meters from the beach, Villa-Lodge 4 épices overlooks the lagoon Grand Cul de Sac.Villa-Lodge 4 épices, a luxury guesthouse with four spacious suites, one of which has a private swimming pool, and one two-bedroom villa. An old stone cistern serves as the foundation for The Lodge, which is blessed with one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the lagoon and the ocean. Each suite was designed and decorated with elegance and charm by the owner, Marie-Aimée Perrier, an established French interior designer. Each name evokes a different spice: Muscade (Nutmeg), Cannelle (Cinnamon), Citronnelle (Citronella), & Safran (Saffron), and each spice reflects a different Caribbean color. The décor juxtaposes modern elements such as polished concrete with velour, wood, metallics, and transparent epoxy resin in Baroque shapes. The overall effect is a colorful guesthouse, full of little surprises and extremely comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Lodge 4 Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.