We spent only a 4 nights on the island, so we do not know if the location is the best. It seemed quiet, yet close to several excellent restaurants. The hotel is beautifully designed with luxury furniture ( ligne roset) and the style is just perfect for the island. Cannot forget about the staff, that helped you all the way, from picking you at the airport, arranging car, recommending restaurants and helping with anything you need. There is no gym, but also no big crowds of large hotels. if you looking for a small boutique hotel, then it is for you.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices Hotel Grand Cul-De-Sac
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices Hotel
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices St. Barthelemy/Grand Cul-De-Sac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few dozen meters from the beach, Villa-Lodge 4 épices overlooks the lagoon Grand Cul de Sac.Villa-Lodge 4 épices, a luxury guesthouse with four spacious suites, one of which has a private swimming pool, and one two-bedroom villa. An old stone cistern serves as the foundation for The Lodge, which is blessed with one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the lagoon and the ocean. Each suite was designed and decorated with elegance and charm by the owner, Marie-Aimée Perrier, an established French interior designer. Each name evokes a different spice: Muscade (Nutmeg), Cannelle (Cinnamon), Citronnelle (Citronella), & Safran (Saffron), and each spice reflects a different Caribbean color. The décor juxtaposes modern elements such as polished concrete with velour, wood, metallics, and transparent epoxy resin in Baroque shapes. The overall effect is a colorful guesthouse, full of little surprises and extremely comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Lodge 4 Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.