This was our 2nd stay at Tom Beach. We went last year during the same week.
We love this place and cannot stress is enough !!! Last year when we arrived we fell in love immediately . We told ourselves , god willing , we will visit here every year for the rest of our lives.
I won't go into every detail... But here are the key important parts
1. The beach - I can't say more than that.
2. The location on the beach
3. Did I mention the beach
4. The staff !!! We love our tom beach staff.
Jeremy-who we vowed to follow around the world as he works at different hotels , has become not only a great bartender but our friend. He is truly amazing ! Friendly , kind , genuine. We met him last year and were so happy to have seen him again this year ! We hope he stays at Tom beach forever because we love to walk down the stairs each evening knowing he is behind the bar , ready to serve us , talk about France , cultures and try and explain to one another what off the wall phrases each of us use meant.
JC- just ask him to dress up as superman and you'll know your vacation couldn't get any better. He ensured we were always comfortable and having a good time.
Ruben - at the front desk couldn't have been more helpful with directions , our car, our room. We ran into him at the airport as we were leaving and were so sad to say goodbye to our paradise.
David - he's a top of the line beach boy ! Before I could blink he would have my towel folded on my chair , umbrella up , drink served asking how my morning was going. Talk about guest satisfaction.
Alex - another friendly face who always was prepared to make me a mean spicy jalapeño margarita and a panini.
Emilia - in the gift shop. Simply is the most interesting intelligent person I have ever met. We also met her last year and her outlook on life makes you want to be a better person.
I forgot the young woman's name in the restaurant , she was so friendly , somewhat shy but always smiled and offered her assistance. I feel awful I don't remember her name.
You wonder how so many fabulous people can be in one place but all recognition must go to the manager. He hires such wonderful people , creates this happy environment for staff and guests and I feel like everyone here is on cloud nine.
Before we booked tom beach again this year I told my husband I wanted to go to Eden rock bc it was a little more luxurious and I wanted to try and different hotel. He said no way , I'm so glad he did because the moment I arrived back at Tom beach hotel I remember Why I fell in love , I remember why we will come back here for the rest of our lives.
Now we must wait another 365 days to return here , that's the bad news. The good news , we will always return home to Tom Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Boutique Hotel is a 12 rooms Hotel, an intimate place well located in a tropical garden straight on the white sandy beach of St-Jean ranked as the 8th sexiest beach in the world. Each rooms opens on a terrace or a patio and are fully equipped with air conditioning, fan, phone, television, spacious bathroom, safe, unlimited WiFi access.Our restaurant "La Plage" is open for lunch and dinner and features local fish and exotic flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Tom Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.