“Not too many words needed. A perfect place.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in St. Jean
St Barthelemy
“Not too many words needed. A perfect place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Probably the best option in St. Barths, and we’ve also had lunch/dinner/visited the other top names (Isle de France, Le Toiny, Le Sereno, etc.).
A great location.
High standards.
Kind, responsive staff.
Great food.
Expensive but you get your value for your money.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

229 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel exceptional. The grounds are well kept, the decor is innovative and striking and good taste abounds throughout the property. And there was a lot of attention to detail as well, which is happy for me. The beach is great, although I do wish they didn't keep so many boats anchored in front of the hotel.

I was also impressed by the level of service and the courtesy the staff displayed. Everyone we spoke to was helpful and genuinely worked to help me right then and there. They were also very efficient (ex. when I would leave my room for the beach, the housekeeping went in there and it was like a formula 1 pit stop - they moved fast and it was like the room was done in under 10 seconds). The energy of the staff makes this place come alive and I could totally relax and know that I was well cared for. My wife and I were here for a babymoon, and it was a great place to nurture the new one.

I would certainly like to return.

Room Tip: Each room has its own flavor, I would ask the reservations staff for help picking the right one for...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The place is nice in a very convenient location to the airport. The room categories and price points seem to be very random and the rooms at the same price point are not of equal value, some have ocean views others are the ground floor in a basement. Most additional services are outsourced to third parties and they simply take a cut and add to your tab for picking up the phone and making a reservations. Specifically, the massages are outsourced to "professionals" who in fact have little massage experience. You are better off making your own arrangements through off-site services. The food at the restaurant is good not great and very overpriced, we suggest Santa Rosa at the top of the hill/mountain. For

nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place is very nice. 5 star rooms with 5 star service. great location. The beach is nice but there are many other you will be going to. Very polite staff and helpful. went to Anguilla from there and they helped with the reservations. probably going back in august. Not great for kids but the island in general isn't great for young family vacations.

Room Tip: get a beach front room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at Eden Rock for my 40th birthday. No other place could have offered a more magical way to spend it. We stayed in the Greta Garbo suite which is luxury to the nines. Every meal we had, especially breakfast, was fantastic. The staff was exceptional. On my birthday, I even had the pleasure of having a drink with David Matthews, owner of the resort. It is still hard to believe we were really there, the trip was so fabulous. We are not so patiently waiting to go back next year! A big thank you to all the staff that made our trip perfect!

• Stayed May 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We just arrived back from our 6 night honeymoon! We stayed in the James Suite which was absolutely beautiful. From the second we arrived in St. Barth's everything was perfect. Our driver was waiting there right when we came off our flight. Once we arrived at Eden Rock (it's only a 2 minute drive from the airport), it was truly 5 stars. We were greeted instantly and shown around the property and taken to our suite. The suite is just breathtaking, it really is one of the most amazing suites we have ever stayed in. To be honest, I think some of these reviewers are being overly nit-picky. I completely agree that the small details are what makes the big picture perfect, but I think nit-picking things like spelling a name wrong or complaining about not having enough cereal is very snobby and pretentious. I understand it is a 5 star resort, but those things are so minuscule in the grand scheme of things. I can honestly say from the staff, to the free breakfast (which was delicious), to the view, to the room, every thing was perfect and we were taken care of every step of the way. If you need anything they are willing to do it for you and make it happen. I couldn't recommend this hotel more for a honeymoon, it was fabulous!!!!!!

Room Tip: James Suite has a private pool and is right on the beach, very private for couples honeymooning
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Came here for lunch one day while staying at the hotel guanahani. Great restaurant and a beautiful view while eating. From what I can tell, the hotel is fantastic as well. Lobby and hallway to restaurant were clean and fantastic looking. Definitely stay or stop in for lunch while in St. Barths.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Eden Rock - St Barths? Share your experiences!