“Great atmosphere pared with good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Atlanta
“Great atmosphere pared with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner here. Everyone was super nice and accommodating . Food was solid and service was excellent. A great night out.

Visited June 2014

MississippiUSA
“Perfect dinner for our last night in St. Barth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We took Trip Advisor advice and went to Pipiri Palace for dinner on our last night in St. Barth. The barbecue was, indeed, yummy, and the shrimp fricassee delicate and delicious! The service was excellent, the staff friendly and the dishes were beautiful! Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Mirage, California
“Pleasant fibre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have passed this restaurant in the middle of Gustavia many times....never went in. This time we did....great food and service...cute garden atmosphere...will definitely return.

Visited February 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good food, romantic, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

What a very nice, romantic place to have dinner. Some areas were under a roof, but other were under the trees in an outdoor courtyard. A nice menu selection, but more limited wine selection, and not much under $60€.

My wife had a salad appetizer ($16€) and I had a special of the day appetizer of scallops profiteroles - very unique and tasty ($16€).
For our main course, my wife had the mahi-mahi with virgin sauce ($25€) and I had the mahi-mahi in curry sauce ($26€). I really liked the curry, but my wife liked that sauce better at a different restaurant. For dessert, we both had the crème brûlée ($12€). Those were also very good, but not the best we had on the island.

Service was excellent and the owner stopped by to chat for a bit.

Definitely one of the better meals, and good values on the island.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Charming and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have walked by here numerous times over the years and just never made it in until the past trip to St. Barth. What was I waiting for? Went with a group of 6 for dinner and everyone loved their meals. I was hankering for a steak after a few weeks of seafood and had the steak au poive and caesar salad. The caesar salad is huge, and could be a meal on it's own. It was a great salad, too! The steak was wonderful and cooked perfectly (a point) and the potatoes that accompanied the steak was to die for. We also had wonderful desserts and after dinner drinks. The staff was attentive and fun. This may be my new favorite place in Gustavia... I will definitely be back and I highly recommend it to any one reading this! I'm just mad I didn't go sooner.

• Visited February 2014