“Pleasant fibre” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Rancho Mirage, California
“Pleasant fibre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have passed this restaurant in the middle of Gustavia many times....never went in. This time we did....great food and service...cute garden atmosphere...will definitely return.

Visited February 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good food, romantic, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

What a very nice, romantic place to have dinner. Some areas were under a roof, but other were under the trees in an outdoor courtyard. A nice menu selection, but more limited wine selection, and not much under $60€.

My wife had a salad appetizer ($16€) and I had a special of the day appetizer of scallops profiteroles - very unique and tasty ($16€).
For our main course, my wife had the mahi-mahi with virgin sauce ($25€) and I had the mahi-mahi in curry sauce ($26€). I really liked the curry, but my wife liked that sauce better at a different restaurant. For dessert, we both had the crème brûlée ($12€). Those were also very good, but not the best we had on the island.

Service was excellent and the owner stopped by to chat for a bit.

Definitely one of the better meals, and good values on the island.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Charming and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have walked by here numerous times over the years and just never made it in until the past trip to St. Barth. What was I waiting for? Went with a group of 6 for dinner and everyone loved their meals. I was hankering for a steak after a few weeks of seafood and had the steak au poive and caesar salad. The caesar salad is huge, and could be a meal on it's own. It was a great salad, too! The steak was wonderful and cooked perfectly (a point) and the potatoes that accompanied the steak was to die for. We also had wonderful desserts and after dinner drinks. The staff was attentive and fun. This may be my new favorite place in Gustavia... I will definitely be back and I highly recommend it to any one reading this! I'm just mad I didn't go sooner.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Disappointed ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The food was amazing and the atmosphere is still the same. The previous owners had better service. You have to try the fresh specials like Sole.

Christiansted, St. Croix
“A happy find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We happened by this restaurant while exploring the streets of Gustavia. The posted menu was so appealing we knew we had to eat here. We had a 7:30 seating and sat outside in the charming garden. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and we enjoyed very friendly and attentive service. Rod and Louise were happy to cater to our every wish. The food was excellent! Beautifully presented and delicious. The duck Carpaccio was paper thin and delicious. Lobster risotto was amazing. I couldn't get a bite of rice without a huge piece of lobster in it; and I tried! My husband enjoyed the skate, not something you find on most menus and nicely done. Desserts were pretty and totally wonderful. Can't wait to come back and eat here again! Truly a great dining experience on St. Barth's.

• Visited February 2014