“Charming and Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pipiri Palace Restaurant

Pipiri Palace Restaurant
14 Rue du General-De-Gaulle | Gustavia Saint Barthelemy, Gustavia 97133, St. Barthelemy
+590 590 27-5320
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Gustavia
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Chicago, Illinois
“Charming and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have walked by here numerous times over the years and just never made it in until the past trip to St. Barth. What was I waiting for? Went with a group of 6 for dinner and everyone loved their meals. I was hankering for a steak after a few weeks of seafood and had the steak au poive and caesar salad. The caesar salad is huge, and could be a meal on it's own. It was a great salad, too! The steak was wonderful and cooked perfectly (a point) and the potatoes that accompanied the steak was to die for. We also had wonderful desserts and after dinner drinks. The staff was attentive and fun. This may be my new favorite place in Gustavia... I will definitely be back and I highly recommend it to any one reading this! I'm just mad I didn't go sooner.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointed ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The food was amazing and the atmosphere is still the same. The previous owners had better service. You have to try the fresh specials like Sole.

Christiansted, St. Croix
“A happy find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We happened by this restaurant while exploring the streets of Gustavia. The posted menu was so appealing we knew we had to eat here. We had a 7:30 seating and sat outside in the charming garden. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and we enjoyed very friendly and attentive service. Rod and Louise were happy to cater to our every wish. The food was excellent! Beautifully presented and delicious. The duck Carpaccio was paper thin and delicious. Lobster risotto was amazing. I couldn't get a bite of rice without a huge piece of lobster in it; and I tried! My husband enjoyed the skate, not something you find on most menus and nicely done. Desserts were pretty and totally wonderful. Can't wait to come back and eat here again! Truly a great dining experience on St. Barth's.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pipiri Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Cannot say enough about this quaint restaurant. The service was extremely good, and atmosphere beyond pleasant. Had the best Cesar salad I have ever had, and upon our waitstaffs' recommendation the Lobster Risotto for my main course. An ethereal experience! My wife had the fois gras with string beans. A ridiculously generous portion and outrageously good. For her main she got the duck, also terrific.

A perfect evening, and the perfect meal to conclude our week in St. Barths. We look forward to our next visit when will be eating here more than once.

Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“A very pleasant evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Contrary to what another reviewer wrote, we had friendly and attentive service last night. The restaurant has the same open air feel as before, and the same chef is in the kitchen. The food was tasty, attractively presented, and cooked as we requested. This restaurant is an old friend we look forward to visiting when we come to St. Barths each year and didn't disappoint.

Visited February 2014