“What a deal for St.Barths!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Presqu'ile

La Presqu'ile
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gustavia
La Presqu'ile
You added La Presqu'ile to your Saves list
Gustavia 97133, St Barthelemy   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gustavia
Montreal, Canada
“What a deal for St.Barths!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

Centrally located, clean & old fashion rooms. Where a sandwich and drink easily cost 20 Euros, a triple room (with fridge) for 60 Euros was, in my opinion a very good deal. Amazing views on the harbour from the balcony. No hot water, but with the warm climate, not really needed. Not website, so you need to call to reserve. I have seen better rooms in my life, but again, for the price on such an expensive island, you can`t go wrong!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Malmo, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2008

Since I was going to St Barths on a budget holiday the choice of hotel wasn't hard as it is the cheapest on the island.
The booking procedure is the worst about the hotel. I rang them to book and they wanted me to send a cheque with one night's payment, but I don't use cheques so I asked if it was OK that I gave her my credit card details instead (even if the don't have a machine), so she said fine and wanted me to fax a booking request, which I did.
When I showed up at about 9 pm the gate was closed, but we managed to get hold of a taxi driver who knew who the lady was and she came straightaway. Apparently she didn't get my fax so I didn't even have a reservation, but it was all fine and we got a room.
It was a very nice room with two beds, one single bed and one small double bed. There was also a fridge and aircon, but unfortunately no hot water.
The best thing, though, was the balcony with magnificent view of the harbour and all the yachts. We watched the sun go down and sat there almost all night. It was one of the best moments of the whole Caribbean trip.

Marie, 29 years, Sweden

• Liked — The balcony view and the location
  • Disliked — No website, no e-mail, no credit card machine...
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to La Presqu'ile? Share your experiences!