Due to the very positive rating on Tripadvisor we booked a room at El Momo.
Upon arrival we already saw that this place is in a very bad condition: poor maintenance and not clean. Unfortunately during the first 2 nights all other hotels in Windwardside were fully booked so we had to stay here for 2 nights. We were happy to leave and luckily we're not charged for the other 3 nights of $105 per night which is extremely overpriced for what you get.
It's a pity because due to the view and the nice breakfast El Momo has potential to be a very nice place to stay and it would be worth the distance from the center of Windwardside and the steps to the cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace - Nature - Silence. Nature lovers who enjoy priceless amenities of tropical flowers, palm trees and hammocks overlooking a deep blue sea and warm hospitality will find El Momo to be the perfect retreat. It's small, quiet, charming and a little "Robinson Crusoe like"; A little piece of paradise where time moves slowly and attention is paid to details. We have breathtaking sea views and fantastic ocean sunsets from October to March. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your El Momo Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Momo Cottages Hotel Windwardside
- El Momo Cottages Saba/Windwardside