I have only one suggestion for you about Queens Gardens: Go! It is in a fascinating location for a hotel, with amazing views from each room. Perched on the side of a mountain. If you fear switchback roads with steep drop offs, don't go to Saba or Queens Gardens. But the cab drivers are experts so these fears are unwarranted. The staff is absolutely top notch, five staff friendliness and helpfulness. Food was some of the best we have ever had on an island vacation. Our favorite little perk was in the afternoon...handmade local ice cream delivered to us pool side. Gratis. What a wonderful treat after a day of diving. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queen's Gardens Resort is a luxurious Hampshire Classics Hotel located on the island Saba, which is part of the Netherlands Antilles. The resort is built on one of mount scenery's hills, Troy Hill, and is nestled among tropical forests and its lush gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This panoramic view on the Caribbean Sea makes the resort such a special intimate place to spend a relaxing holiday. The altitude of 1200 feet and the fresh trade winds guarantee an extremely pleasant climate year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Queen's Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic Hotel Saba
- Queens Gardens Hotel
- Queens Garden Resort
- Queen's Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic Saba/The Bottom