Prior to travelling my husband and I check trip advisor to aid in making a decision about our hotel choice. I hesitate to write a review about Queens Garden resort and the family of Claire, Hidde, Willim and Max because,,,,well, we want to keep them a secret and not share! We have just returned from our second trip to the beautiful island of Saba and a stay at the Queens Garden Resort. The minute we landed in Saba we felt right at home. Our stay was great, too short and better then the first. There really is not much more we can say that has not already been said in previous advisors. We look forward to our next visit in August! Who knows from there???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queen's Gardens Resort is a luxurious Hampshire Classics Hotel located on the island Saba, which is part of the Netherlands Antilles. The resort is built on one of mount scenery's hills, Troy Hill, and is nestled among tropical forests and its lush gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This panoramic view on the Caribbean Sea makes the resort such a special intimate place to spend a relaxing holiday. The altitude of 1200 feet and the fresh trade winds guarantee an extremely pleasant climate year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Queen's Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic Hotel Saba
- Queens Gardens Hotel
- Queens Garden Resort
- Queen's Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic Saba/The Bottom