We can just warn the people booking Mercure Le Diamant. The rooms where quiet dirty and the bathroom smelled and was ugly. You have to pay for everything but get no service. The staff don´t speak a word english! The Hotel had his best years and the 3 stars are almost to much. You get nothing for your money there! For a little easy breakfast you have to pay 12 Euro. Pizza and Pasta you can get in the evening, cost a lot for getting it in a paper carton and styropor cup! We actually planned to stay there a second time, but changed our minds after the first stay. But the cancel policity says no cancellation is possible. The worst stay ever and you can even cancel it! Thanks and congratulations for your hospitality. I think they have to think about the meening "beeing guestfriendly" and "making holidays to a pleasure"! We were glad to leave again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mercure Diamant Hotel Le Diamant
- Residence Mercure Diamant Hotel
- Mercure Le Diamant
- Mercure Hotel Le Diamant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment complex nestled on a hillside with views of the Rocher du Diamant and the Caribbean Sea. 25km from Fort de France Le Lamentin airport and 2km from the centre of Le Diamant. 149 airconditioned rooms featuring kitchenette and fitted out balcony with full housekeeping service once a week and linen changed every 3 days. Daily linen change or additional housekeeping available at an additional charge. 600 sqm swimming pool, childrens pool with waterslide, tennis court and other leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Residence Mercure Diamant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.