This place was awesome. Its a smaller hotel that fits well into its surroundings on the beach. While modern/stylish its not obnoxiously cheesy like some Ws can tend to be. The pools and beach were great, but i'd definitely recommend renting a car to explore the beaches and restaurants on the south side of the island. The bio bay was one of the coolest things i've ever seen (do the kayak tour). Looks much nicer than the photos on the website too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Starwood, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques