If you're looking for a resort in Vieques this place is great. The welcome at the airport is well done. They have a special "W waiting room" and take you on their shuttle to the hotel. Pool was really nicely setup and spacious with attentive service, the gym was great, our ocean villa rooms were large and right on the ocean (though the fan in the bathroom can't be turned off and roared all night.) Free wifi in room and around the hotel.
Food at dinner was Ok not great, but the touch of making smores on the fire pit for dessert was great. Service overall was eager and enthusiastic but lacks polish (somewhat expected on a small island.)
Seems to be best suited for young couples ages 20-35 looking for a nice boutique resort experience. Not particularly set up for families with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques