Two beaches, two wonderful pools. Incredible poolside wait staff, especially Robert. The restaurant served the best seafood paella I've ever had. The view from the terrace is something you'll never forget. We had a beautiful room, with a view of the ocean and the pool. The rooms were spotless. The service from the entire staff was unbelievable, from check in to check out. They pick you up at the airport and drop you off when you leave.
The only possible negative is a $60.00 a day fee not mentioned in the price. Also they promised to refund charges from the business center and then didn't. But was it worth it? Hell yes! I can't wait to go back this winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques