We stayed at the W for a week. We had a lovely stay. As others mentioned; there are so many great things about this hotel. It was run very well. We enjoyed the friendly staff, especially Juan. A consummate professional as well as a friendly guy. There are two beaches; we liked the Whisper beach better as it was less rocky. The pool was great and always clean. We truly loved the evenings around the fireplace, complementary drinks, marshmallows etc. There is only one thing that was unacceptable. There is a foot-washing station by the stairs to Whisper Beach. One can turn it on by pressing a button and it is supposed to turn off my itself in 30-40 seconds. Yet, the mechanism was broken and it was on for hours. The W Hotel should be doing everything in its power to minimize the negative effect it has on the environment. We found that not to be true. We reported the same problem three times in one week to three different people; one of them was a manager. Each time they claimed to “report the issue to maintenance”, yet, the problem was there the whole time. According to my rough estimates, the wasted water from this “foot-wash” was 6300 gallons in one week only. This is a crime against the environment.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.