Very friendly for military. Me and my girlfriend decided to visit the island and choose to go to the W retreat and spa. Any request that you had, they met... oh course with a price. But everything that was offered at the resort offered a military discount. I decided to choose the beach front room and could not ask for a better room, there were families their and we felt away from them because they were more concerned with the pool, not to mention they have an adult beach so if you wanted to get away you could do so. The pictures on the website do not justify the resort at all and you will not be disappointed. Also do not be afraid to venture out to the island, you will not be disappointed, and also try the local fresh seafood, of course they have places that will accommodate people who wish to have a hamburger on a tropical island. Black beard sports was very friendly and gave a very relaxed and informative tour, ask for Arnold he will look out for you and help you even after your tour is over. This retreat was one of the best I have been to. Spend the money and treat yourself and your partner. You will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Starwood, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques