Hotel is very nice looking and unique. When we arrived the rooms got mixed up and had to wait about 20 minutes before we could get in our room. The resort was very slow paced which was nice since we were there to relax. The staff was helpful when we asked for things. I really liked how they had separate beaches for adults and families. Only thing I could say negative about the resort was that the food was overpriced for what you get and the beaches really need to be groomed. Rent a Jeep and explore the island. Not far from the resort was an area called green beach. It was away from everything and a lot of fun getting to. We had the beach all to ourselves. Overall I really enjoyed the stay with my loved one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques