“Very old historic building.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Ponce Hotel

Save Saved
You added Ramada Ponce Hotel to your Saves list
Ramada Ponce Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle Reina | Downtown Across Main Plaza, Ponce 00731, Puerto Rico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Ponce
NH
“Very old historic building.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The building was very old and historic. Located in the center of Ponce it has a lot of character in the main building. Our room however was in the back in a separate building that was somewhat like a room like you might find at a Motel 8. However, staff was super friendly, room was clean, and the restaurant Lola was fantastic. The lobby coffee shop is very slow....to get two coffees and two bagels was over 40 minutes so if you are in a hurry skip it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building. We did not stay there but it has to have more character and cha...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Ponce Hotel, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear cindyb

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback on the Ramada Ponce Hotel & Casino. Our staff here gladly appreciates your kind words. As for your complaint, I will be sure to report this issue to the coffe shop & food and beverage departments as soon as possible to be examined immediately. I will see what we can do to improve our breakfast selection! Thank you once again, and we hope you will join us each time you are in the area

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The hotel overall its great and its very clean and pretty in all areas. The only problem I had was a mess in Front desk, completely not cust service and in that moment I asked for a manager and they reach it via phone so I had to deal with restaurant manager. I ewas expecting the visit from one manager in all weekend but, never came so. I could know whats the problem there. Iknow they will write back but its late already gone. Weekend from nov 15 to nov 17, I know I wasnt the only one with problems

• Stayed November 2013
Dear KiomarC, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your overall stay at the Ramada Ponce Hotel & Casino, except for a few select things. We will take care of your complaints as soon as possible, to ensure that you would not mind joining us again. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon!
Port Saint Lucie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Love the staff and the location. The décor in the room was dated - no microwave in the room at no charge. Love the restaurants Melao and Lola on site . Plan to go back next year.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Carlos G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Ponce Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again! I've passed your comments to all the staff members mentioned and I sincerely appreciate you pointing them out for me.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The room in the colonial area are nice, very classy and chic. Good size and good quality mattress. It's a great value. The modern building is nice, rooms are good size and modern. I like it! I'll stay again. If you can stay in colonial area the rooms are a bit bigger than modern building BuT you loose noise control since is facing the plaza. You can't blame the hotel for that. Please be a smart traveler: facing plaza will be by far more noisy than facing the parking lot. It's your call. I'll be back for sure and I love my colonial room.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Carlos G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Ponce Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your excellent feedback on the Ramada Ponce Hotel & Casino. Our staff here gladly appreciates your kind words! . When we receive news like this, it makes us even happier to serve our guests! We hope that this won't be your last stay, and we will be more than excited to house you and your family in the future once again. Thank you and see you soon!

att. Carlos Garcia
Front Desk Supervisor
Ponce, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Long time did not enjoy as a couple or on this occasion. For a few days we forget everything and enjoy all the beauty that exist in Ponce in a more intimate. The attention we received at the hotel was excellent, we provided care and good service. The result room very comfortable and nicely decorated. The Casino incredible ... The attractions of the city very pleasant and with options to have fun ... I wish I have the opportunity to return to stay at the hotel ... I recommend it!

Room Tip: Rooms are very comfortable and quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Ponce Hotel, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear mmdedos thank you very much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback on the Ramada Ponce Hotel & Casino. Our staff here gladly appreciates your kind words! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your overall stay and that you would recommend this hotel to other friends and family. Thank you once again, and we hope you will join us each time you are in the south area!
San Juan PR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed in the RPH for a business meeting. The hotel is small, well located and well kept. The personnel was very friendly. The room was not big, but it had all the essentials. Clean. My room was located in front of the elevator and was somewhat noisy. The breakfast included in the package was limited to 3 options. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Carlos G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Ponce Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments and ratings about our hotel! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again! .Thank you again for providing us your feedback, it makes us even happier to serve our guests!
Yauco, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I recomended this hotel because:
Excelent price
Excelent location
BEATIFUL ROOM AND IT WAS VERY CLEAN
The staff was great.
MELAO COFFE SHOP EXCELENT
Thanks to Carlos omar the front desk supervisor is very helpful. Ramada has a very good staff ( maids, casino,front desk,house man )

• Stayed October 2013
Carlos G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Ponce Hotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Jose G

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again! I've passed on your comments to those staff members mentioned and I sincerely appreciate you pointing them out for me.

Been to Ramada Ponce Hotel? Share your experiences!