“My family and I had a wonderful time with David and crew!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Boat Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“My family and I had a wonderful time with David and crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

I have not snorkeled before and they made me feel comfortable. My husband, son and girlfriend had a fantastic time! We saw so many beautiful things and we will definately be back with more family and friends! Would highly recommend them for your snorkeling trip!

Fort Mill, SC
19 attraction reviews
“Great experience, wonderful owners and friendly first mates.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

My husband and I are experienced snorkelers and have been on many snorkeling excursions so we were very happy with our experience with David and his great crew of Jorge and Juan. The company is owned and run by David and his wife, who ensure that you will have a wonderful experience. They take out small groups and we were a party of six, which was wonderful because we had lots of tight spaces to snorkel between coral formations with no one crowding or kicking you. Speaking of coral, we were amazed at the variations of coral that we saw. I have not seen some of those coral formations before and was happy to see that they were all healthy too. Of course the fish life was plentiful and varied with a few species that were new to me. Our guide through the coral, Juan, was an excellent source of information and led us through the coral safely and made sure that everyone was getting the most out of their snorkel experience. Our half day snorkeling trip
was the highlight of our vacation to Ponce!!

Visited March 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Great trip - wonderful people !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

My daughter and I took a trip this February with David and his crew. It was a wonderful trip with a perfect reef for snorkeling. Everyone was very friendly helpful and fun to spend the morning with. I would highly recommend them !

Visited February 2012
Sarasota, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Exceptional snorkeling experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Beautiful area. Guides were friendly and devoted to a great experience.

Visited February 2012
Stephens City, Virginia
“Friendly Guides, Beautiful Sights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012 via mobile

My Father-in-Law, my husband and I all went on the tour this late-february and it was excellent. The owners, David and Lynn were very friendly and sociable. Juan and Jorge, our snorkling guides were eager to lead us to exciting and beautiful underwater sights. They were full of information about the different spieces of fish and coral. I was almost five months pregnant at the time and as soon as I mentioned being tired they were happy to guide me back to the boat. Plenty of snacks and water on board for after the swim and even some secrets about the locals' favorite beaches and attractions on the island. Overall, I would definitely reccomend Caribbean Images Tours for a wonderful and unforgettable expierence.